Player model request

pwease?

By Hilarious Pill 5 years ago

L4D2's Spitter as a player model.Could someone do that please?

petty pwease :3

6 posts 3,482 views
  • You must be a member

Replies

• Flambe's Levels
    • P3: Peasant
    • A6: Elder
      Account Age: 6 years
    5 years ago:

Usually best to ask for something in return. If you find out how to convert to playermodels, I'll do it for you :)

User Title
  • Hilarious Pill's Levels
    • P1: Beggar
    • A5: Veteran
      Account Age: 5 years
    5 years ago:

I think it has to something with the "Lua" code,but im not sure...

• murphy7's Levels
    • P2: Drudge
    • E1: Helper
      EF: 2
    5 years ago:
    Posted by Hilarious Pill I think it has to something with the "Lua" code,but im not sure...

No, no. Lua is a Coding Language, Models and Lua Coding are 2 very different things. Well, to convert a Player Model from a other Game that doesnt use the HL2 Skeleton, you need to rerig it from Scratch. In my free time I often port Player Models to GMod, but just for private Stuff and I anyways cant release it, its illegal. Actually I rerigged 2 L4D2 Zombie Models on the HL2 Skeleton, but yes, I cant release it anywhere, the 2 Models I compiled for Garrys Mod are the Spitter and the New Hunter Model, but its just private Stuff, I maybe can send you the Model Files and that Stuff later, if you want ;D.

Small Preview

May I can ask, is this just a small Request or do you want to use the Player Models in a Gamemode or for a Server?

Incredible Monkey Man
  • Kosai106's Levels
    • P3: Peasant
    • E3: Tutor
      EF: 64
    • A6: Elder
      Account Age: 7 years
    Username
    Kosai106
    5 years ago:

Sorry, do this on Facepunch. We do not allow people to port things from one game to another and then share it via our site. Sorry.

User Title
    Former super moderator
  • Hilarious Pill's Levels
      Account Age: 5 years
    5 years ago:
    Posted by мurрнч
    Posted by Hilarious Pill I think it has to something with the "Lua" code,but im not sure...
    No, no. Lua is a Coding Language, Models and Lua Coding are 2 very different things. Well, to convert a Player Model from a other Game that doesnt use the HL2 Skeleton, you need to rerig it from Scratch. In my free time I often port Player Models to GMod, but just for private Stuff and I anyways cant release it, its illegal. Actually I rerigged 2 L4D2 Zombie Models on the HL2 Skeleton, but yes, I cant release it anywhere, the 2 Models I compiled for Garrys Mod are the Spitter and the New Hunter Model, but its just private Stuff, I maybe can send you the Model Files and that Stuff later, if you want ;D. Small Preview May I can ask, is this just a small Request or do you want to use the Player Models in a Gamemode or for a Server?

I want for my server :D

Looks nice btw.

Once you have it,send it via message ;]

• not kopimi's Levels
    • E1: Helper
      EF: 2
    5 years ago:
    Posted by Kosai106 Sorry, do this on Facepunch. We do not allow people to port things from one game to another and then share it via our site. Sorry.

This.

And Murphy, you're close but still wrong. In the year I've been away from FPSB I've been doing Lua coding for various communities like Darkland Servers, and playermodels have to be identified by Lua to be added as a PLAYER model instead of just a model.

User Title
    I love _____.
  • You must be a member