darkrp hitman system

can somonebody make me a darkrp bounty/hitman system? or atleast find one for me because i havent found 1 hitman system.

Ok so i want it like on one side it has the list of players on the server an on the other side it has like a money thing to choose like how much the bounty is for. an then at the bottem i want a "place hit" button an when they hav the player selected an the price selected they click "place hit" i wont it to say "Hit accepted" in chat an then the person who is a hitman has a text saying "New Bounty" an the hitmans bounty thing is diffrent then everyone elses he cant choose a player an set the price what the hitman sees is the bounty people have placed on other people an the price. Now when the hitman finds that person who has a hit/bounty on them the hitman kills them an gets the ammount of money that person placed on the person he wanted dead. So thats it Oh an when the person places a hit the price they select an click place hit it takes away the amount they selected. Ok thats it

Oh noes! You're not a Member!

Want access to cool stuff? As a member you can:

• Post. Give the submitter your thoughts on this Thread.
  • Say Thanks. Show your appreciation by sending the submitter points.
  • Stamp Posts. Let other posters know what you think of their posts.
  • Rate. Give this Thread a rating out of 10.
  • Flag. Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Vote. Vote the submitter for the Monthly Awards.
  • Subscribe. Get notified when this submitter submits again.

Interested? Register or Login

• You must be a member

Replies

None found

• You must be a member

Submitter

chee
Availability
Points Level
Beggar
5 points
Account Age Level