• birjolaxew's Levels
    • P2: Drudge
    • E2: Guide
      EF: 25
    • A4: Graduate
      Account Age: 3 years
    2 years ago:

Posted by Adrian Shephard

Posted by dat guy i found something to hide the errors but i dontknow if i will work "http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1044385" its too complicated for me.

thanks, but how to install. :D

If you'd have used more than a few seconds on the page you'd have found this post, which links to the original thread from which the code comes from. In the main post of that thread you'll find a download link leading to a .dll file. Further down, you'll find this post, which tells you to put the .dll file in garrysmod/lua/includes/modules inside your steamapps folder. Further down someone is confused about the lack of a .lua file (which the above post tells you to put in garrysmod/lua/autorun/client), and is told to simply create a .lua file with the code from the main thread post. A .lua file is simply a .txt file renamed to .lua.

All of this took me less time to find than it took me to write this post. You really should try using just a small amount of time researching things yourself before asking for help.

• Adrian Shephard's Levels
    • P2: Drudge
    • A4: Graduate
      Account Age: 3 years
    2 years ago:

Posted by birjolaxew

Posted by Adrian Shephard

Posted by dat guy i found something to hide the errors but i dontknow if i will work "http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1044385" its too complicated for me.

thanks, but how to install. :D

If you'd have used more than a few seconds on the page you'd have found this post, which links to the original thread from which the code comes from. In the main post of that thread you'll find a download link leading to a .dll file. Further down, you'll find this post, which tells you to put the .dll file in garrysmod/lua/includes/modules inside your steamapps folder. Further down someone is confused about the lack of a .lua file (which the above post tells you to put in garrysmod/lua/autorun/client), and is told to simply create a .lua file with the code from the main thread post. A .lua file is simply a .txt file renamed to .lua.

All of this took me less time to find than it took me to write this post. You really should try using just a small amount of time researching things yourself before asking for help.

Oh, thank you very much.

I The Best Rhythm
  • You must be a member